Viking Express Series Folding Pop-Up Camper RVs For Sale
The Viking Express Series folding pop-up camper has been engineered around one word, and that word is easy! These campers are easy to set up, easy to store, easy to use, and easy to enjoy, and they provide effortless towing, so much so that you'll hardly even know it's there behind you.
Each unit is centered around convenience and practical comfort with its one-piece screen door, Aqua-Shield tenting material, flex rod tech add-a-room, residential laminated countertops, and optional Off-Road Package. Some models include a Bluetooth stereo and 20,000 BTU furnace, and all models come with dark ash cabinetry and 100% adhesion residential-grade linoleum.
If you enjoy camping with the essentials, the Viking Express Series folding pop-up camper will be your go-to!
Express Series 12.0TD MAX
Viking Express Series folding pop-up camper 12.0TD MAX highlights: Side Bike ... more about Express Series 12.0TD MAX
Sleeps 3 Length 17 ft 5 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 7 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 259 lbs Gross Weight 3259 lbs Dry Weight 2225 lbs Cargo Weight 1034 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 1.9 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Express Series 9.0TD
Viking Express Series folding pop-up camper 9.0TD highlights: Laminated ... more about Express Series 9.0TD
Sleeps 2 Length 14 ft 2 in Ext Width 4 ft 8 in Ext Height 6 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 194 lbs Gross Weight 2194 lbs Dry Weight 1418 lbs Cargo Weight 776 lbs Tire Size 13" Available Beds Full Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Express Series Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- E-Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- Tire Sizes (13” 9.0TD Basic, 9.0TD Deluxe)(14” 12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)(15" 9.0TD V-Package)
- Heavy-Duty Tongue Jack w/Wheel
- Wide Trac Ultra Lube Spring Axle
- Electric Brakes
- Radial Tires
- Spare Tire & Carrier (12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- Steel Rims
- (4) Heavy Duty Scissor Style Jacks
- Laminated Fiberglass Roof
- Automotive Grade Metal
- LED Exterior Lights
- One-Piece Screen Door
- Aqua-Shield Tenting Material
- 16 Gallon Fresh Water Tank (9.0TD V-Package)
- 27 Gallon Fresh Water Tank (12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- 35 Amp Converter – Trickle Charger (N/A 9.0TD Basic)
- 120V GFI Recept (N/A 9.0TD Basic)
- Flex Rod Tech Add-A-Room
- Patio Light (N/A 9.0TD Basic)
- LED Interior Courtesy Lights (Floor) (N/A 9.0TD Basic)
- 100% Adhesion Residential Grade Linoleum
- Dark Ash Cabinetry
- Residential Laminated Countertops
- Ultra Comfort 4” High Density Cushions (12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- Deep Bowl Acrylic Sink (9.0TD V-Package, 12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- 2-Burner High Output Range (12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- 12V On Demand Water Pump (9.0TD V-Package, 12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- DSI 6-Gallon Water Heater (9.0TD V-Package, 12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace (N/A 9.0TD Basic)
- 12V LED Interior Lights
- Bluetooth Stereo (N/A 9.0TD Basic)
- 3-Way 1.9 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- 120 Watt/12V Refrigerator/Freezer Cooler (9.0TD Deluxe, 9.0TD V-Package)
- Thetford Porta Potti (9.0TD V-Package, 12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- Spare Tire & Carrier (9.0TD Basic, 9.0TD Deluxe, 9.0TD V-Package)
- Exterior Wall Mount LP Grill
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- “Toylok” Cargo Security System
- Thetford Porta Potti (9.0TD Basic, 9.0TD Deluxe)
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
Optional Off-Road Package (9.0TD V-Package, 12.0TD XL Deluxe, 12.0TD MAX)
- 15" Off-Road Tires & Spare
- Extended Frame Jacks
- Off-Road Lifted Axles
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Because of Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!