|Sleeps||3||Length||24 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 7 in||Ext Height||10 ft 6 in|
|Interior Color||Innocent Maple Decor||Gross Weight||10360 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8176 lbs||Cargo Weight||2184 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals||Grey Water Capacity||59 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||28 gals||Fuel Type||Gasoline|
|Miles||2407||Engine||3.5L V6 Eco-Boost|
|Chassis||Ford Transit T350||Horsepower||310 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||25 gals||Wheelbase||156 in|
|Available Beds||Murphy Double||Torque||400 ft-lb|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Shower Size||24" x 32"|
|Axle Weight Front||4130 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||7275 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||68 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Basement Storage||47 cu. ft.||TV Info||Interior/Exterior Smart TV|
|Awning Info||14'||Gross Combined Weight||12125 lbs|
Coachmen Cross Trek Class C gas motorhome 21XG Ford Transit highlights:
- Murphy Double-Size Bed
- Extra-Large Pass-Through
- Portable Speaker
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
It's time to hit the road to new destinations in this Cross Trek. You and your spouse can enjoy your own accommodations from a full bathroom to a Murphy double-size bed, and a J-lounge to provide extra sleeping space for a grandchild or two. There is even an extension making the lounge into a U-shaped dinette for eating meals together and playing games into the night. You will also find storage to hang your clothes and place your dry goods. The Smart TV over the cab can even be taken outside when you would like to enjoy some fresh air and the big game with other RVers.
Each Cross Trek Class C gas motorhome by Coachmen is constructed with Azdel Composite vacuum bonded sidewalls, a CrossFlex roof membrane for more puncture resistance, and extra large exterior storage for oversized cargo. Inside, you'll enjoy large shower capacities, extra large kitchen counters, and large sliding tinted windows. The 3000 watt inverter provides more power when you need it, and the larger battery capacity allows you to go off grid for new adventures.
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities compared to Class B Vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and 12Volt Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- Portable Blue Tooth Speaker w/Multiple Charging Stations
- WiFi Ranger for Better Internet Connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class gives you more time off the grid.
- 3000 Watt Inverter gives extra power when needed.
- State-of-the-Art Electrical System designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane giving more puncture resistance
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis (20XG, 21XG)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Size Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional)
- Armless Awning w/LED Lights and Sensor (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- Exterior Camp Kitchen Accessory Rail
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best in Class Capacities (Fresh Water, LP Tank, CCC)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
408-500-1271 or Contact Us